Fuel D515 Matte Black Pump Wheel D51520902650
- Extreme 5 dual spoke design
- Available in a matte black finish
- Offered in multiple sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Constructed of durable cast aluminum
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
Pump up your life with some Fuel black matte Pump wheels! These rims will give your truck or SUV an extreme look with their five dual spoke design. They are available in a matte black finish that'll also add an edginess to your ride.
Fuel matte black Pump wheels are bold and beautiful as well as durable. They are made out of cast aluminum that is made to last. If anything happens to the structure of your wheels, don't fret, Fuel has your back with a limited lifetime warranty.
Fuel matte black Pump wheels are available in three different diameter and width sizes, 18 inches by 9 inches, 20 inches by 9 inches and 20 inches by 10 inches. They are available for many different trucks or SUVs. What are you waiting for? Pump it up with these Fuel wheels.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-1993 Dodge Dakota
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1986-1990 Ford Bronco II
- 1991-2018 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1993-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-2010 Jeep Liberty
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 1995-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 5-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.