Fuel D513 Matte Black Throttle Wheel D51318002645
- Ferocious 8 spoke design
- Available in matte black with milled accents
- Offered in many different sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Constructed of long-lasting cast aluminum
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
Get on the throttle and get yourself some Fuel matte black Throttle wheels today. They are available in a ferocious eight spoke design that'll really make your truck or SUV attract some serious attention. They are only available in one finish, but this finish can't be messed with. These rims have a matte black finish with milled accents that quite beautiful.
Fuel matte black Throttle wheels are available in a durable, long-lasting cast aluminum. Fuel backs up their wheels with a limited lifetime warranty against structural defects. With multiple sizes, bolt patterns, and off sets so these will fit many different trucks and SUVs.
Fuel matte black Throttle wheels are sold individually so make sure to add your desired quantity in the cart. What are you waiting for? Get yours today! Vroom vroom!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-1993 Dodge Dakota
- 2011-2017 Dodge Durango
- 1986-1990 Ford Bronco II
- 1991-2010 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1993-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-2010 Jeep Liberty
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- 1997-2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 1995-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 5-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.