Gator SR1 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover 55103
- Mounts to top of your bed rails for superior sealing
- Top quality vinyl add style to any truck bed
- Simple clamp-on side rails make for a quick install
- There's no drilling or cutting required for installation
- Storage straps at bulkhead neatly store cover when open
- Made in the USA
Cover your cargo and your budget like a pro with the SR1 roll-up tonneau cover from Gator. SR1 truck bed cover is one heavy duty cover that will not hurt your wallet.
A high quality roll-up cover is what you'll be getting with a Gator SR1 roll-up tonneau cover. These tonneau covers comes with a tear resistant vinyl that will add a sleek look to your truck, this vinyl cover is supported by a heavy duty aluminum frame that will keep the elements out of your truck bed.
Top of the rail mounting means this truck bed cover will allow you to use your entire bed when it's rolled up and the rain just rolls off the sides like an umbrella when the cover is closed. This cover has easy to use Velcro on the rails instead of snaps, so it is very easy to open and close. Installing the bed cover is easy take about 45 minutes for one person to install and all you need is a 9/26 wrench.
Like all Gator covers the SR1 is made in the USA. With an outstanding 5 year warranty, you don't have to worry about quality. Come get your Gator SR1 roll-up tonneau cover today.
- 2004-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 5'8" Bed
- 2004-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 5'8" Bed
To install your new SR1 bed cover, you'll just need a single socket wrench. That's it, no drilling, or cutting is needed. Total installation time should be about 20 minutes, depending on how many times you stop to admire you snazzy it looks on your truck. We send along easy to follow instructions but you can always give us a call if you need help or have any questions.
5 Year Warranty
Each Gator SR1 tonneau comes with a five year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. If you have any questions or if you would like to file a warranty claim, please give us a call.