GatorTrax MX Retractable Tonneau Cover G80433
- Slides on maintenance free sealed ball bearings
- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum slats
- Works great with most 5th wheel hitches
- Lockable with a key in any position
- Supports up to 500 lbs evenly distributed
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The GatorTrax MX cover is constructed of heavy duty aluminum slats that can support over 500 lbs evenly distributed. The aluminum is protected with a matte black powder-coat that is extremely UV resistant. While no cover is 100% watertight, the GatorTrax MX does a great job by utilizing neoprene compression gaskets that provide great protection against snow and rain.
The GatorTrax MX installs easily with no drilling thanks to the clamp-on design. You simply need basic tools like a Phillips head screwdriver, Allen wrench, and a socket wrench. The cover slides back and forth by hand on sealed ball bearings. It can also be key locked in any position along the bed. This allows for 5th wheel usage, unlimited hauling flexibility, and countless other uses.
Gator Truck Bed Protection warrants this cover against any manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product. The cover is also made in the USA so you can rest easy knowing the quality is second to none.
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Dually, 8' Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Dually, 8' Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, 8' Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty
GatorTrax MX tonneau cover is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
The GatorTrax MX tonneau cover installation is straight forward but the cover is heavy. We would recommend a friend to help you out. There will be a detailed instruction manual that will come with the cover, if you have any other question, our customer service department would be more than happy to help you.