Gibson Deegan 38 Exhaust System 67101D
- Constructed out of stainless steel mandrel bent tubing
- SuperFlow muffler gives an aggressive sound
- Dyno tested to improve horsepower and overall performance
- No drilling or cutting is required on most installations
- Tips are constructed out of T-304 stainless steel with black ceramic coating
- Two Deegan 38 badges are included, you can put them on your tips or where ever you would like
- Muffler is baffled and chambered design allows for minimal interior drone
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Corona, CA
Gibson Deegan 38 exhaust systems by Gibson are designed for the truck enthusiast who's looking to give there ride the boost in power and torque, add a meaty growl, and look good at the same time.
Crafted from mandrel bent stainless steel tubing to reduce heat and back pressure. Deegan 38 exhaust systems aggressive sound comes from the Superflow muffler. This muffler is baffled and chambered to minimize drone, but increase the rumble. Gibson finished off this system by putting a 4" T-304 stainless steel tips with a black ceramic coating.
Gibson Deegan 38 exhaust systems are easy to install. All hardware included for an easy bolt on installation. This exhaust system also comes with two adhesive Deegan 38 badges that you could put on your exhaust or where ever you would like to put them.
So if you are looking to add style and performance to your truck, look no further than the Gibson Deegan 38 exhaust systems. Get your aggressive exhaust ordered today!
- 2007-2009 Toyota Tundra w/ Stock Dual Inlet Muffler, 5'7" Bed, CrewMax, 4.7L V8
- 2007-2009 Toyota Tundra w/ Stock Dual Inlet Muffler, 6'7" Bed, Double Cab, 4.7L V8
- 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra w/ Stock Dual Inlet Muffler, 5'7" Bed, CrewMax, 5.7L V8
- 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra w/ Stock Dual Inlet Muffler, 6'7" Bed, Double Cab, 5.7L V8
- 2010-2018 Toyota Tundra w/ Stock Dual Inlet Muffler, 5'7" Bed, CrewMax, 4.6L V8
- 2010-2018 Toyota Tundra w/ Stock Dual Inlet Muffler, 6'7" Bed, Double Cab, 4.6L V8
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gibson performance offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their exhaust systems.
Who is covered and for how long?
Gibson Performance warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed and sold within the United States.
What voids this warranty?
Failure to provide proof of purchase, Damage from collision or accidents, improper installation, altered/modified or changed in any way, off-road or racing use, vehicles equipped with non-factory supercharged, turbo-charged or nitrous oxide, road hazards, incorrect timing and external heat wraps.
Gibson Performance will not be responsible for:
This warranty does not cover corrosion, discoloration, internal rust, surface rust, or rust-through. ONLY STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCTS are warranted for rust-through. Cost of labor incurred to install or remove the product. Additional parts required to complete installation, shipping charges, loss of use of vehicle, car rentals, towing and other expenses. Damage to chrome plating, peeling, gaskets, burnout, cracking, cosmetic appearance, paint and parts blown out by “back fire”. Customer’s individual sound preference or mufflers meeting the specific sound ordinance in any city, county or state. Inconveniences or consequential damages occasioned by failure of the product, or expressed or implied warranty with respect to this product other than as set forth herein.
How you can get service if a problem occurs:
If you believe you have a defective part contact RealTruck.com’s Customer Service Department for a Return Authorization Number at (877) 216-5446. The original product must be returned to the factory, freight pre-paid with a copy of your original sales receipt and a description of the problem.
What we will do to correct the problem:
If a defect in workmanship or materials is found by our factory inspection, our sole obligation shall be to repair or replace the product. This warranty only covers the product and not the labor cost of removal, installation or shipping charges. The obligations of Gibson under this warranty are limited, and shall not exceed the cost of non-confirming parts.
Gibson Deegan 38 Exhaust Systems are designed to provide the best possible fit. Most of these exhaust kits will be an easy bolt-on installation. In order to ensure the best fit, some kits will require minor cutting. For additional information see the install instruction samples below or you can always give us a call at 1-877-216-5446
|Gibson 67101 Installation Instructions|