Gibson Exhaust System 66202
- Available in aluminized or stainless steel
- Provides reliable performance
- Gives maximum torque & horsepower gains at low RPM
- Sound is deeper and more aggressive than stock
- Mandrel bent tubing for improved flow
- Six styles to choose from for most applications
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Corona, CA
Changing out your exhaust is a great way to improve the performance of your vehicle, and get a look and sound that will make your ride turn heads on the road. Of all the companies that produce exhaust systems, Gibson exhaust systems offers the widest selection of SUV and truck exhaust styles.
You get to choose from 5 different Gibson exhaust exit styles which are available in aluminized, T-304, and T-409 stainless steel. The tubing is mandrel bent for optimal flow, and Gibson tests all of their SUV and truck exhaust systems to decrease backpressure while giving you the horsepower and torque gains that you are looking for in a performance exhaust kit. Gibson systems not only provide more power and torque, but will increase fuel economy, unless you rod on the gas pedal to hear that amazing growl.
All Gibson exhausts are street-legal in 50 states, backed by a limited lifetime warranty, and will not void your factory warranty. Each kit is designed with a simple bolt-on installation to make things easy for you. Gibson exhausts are available for a huge selection of vans, sport utility vehicles and pickup trucks.
Give your ride the performance edge and upgrade to a Gibson exhaust system today and experience for yourself the increase in power and torque without spending any more money at the pump!
- 2000-2003 Dodge Dakota, 6'6" Bed, Club Cab, 3.9L V6
- 2000-2003 Dodge Dakota, 6'6" Bed, Club Cab, 4.7L V8
- 2000-2003 Dodge Dakota, 6'6" Bed, Club Cab, 5.9L V8
- 2000-2003 Dodge Dakota, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab, 3.9L V6
- 2000-2003 Dodge Dakota, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab, 4.7L V8
- 2000-2003 Dodge Dakota, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab, 5.9L V8
Frequently Asked Questions
Gibson Exhaust System Styles and Sounds
- Swept Side – Cost-effective single side exhaust increases power & is best for fuel economy gains. Quietest system Gibson offers - throaty on the outside, and just a little bit louder in the cab than stock.
- Dual Sport – dual single side exhaust with excellent performance gains. This system will be about about 5-8 decibels louder than your stock system.
- Split Rear – Dual rear exhaust decreases backpressure to produce more power with an aggressive, throaty sound. This system will be about about 5-8 decibels louder than your stock system.
- Dual Extreme – Dual rear side exhaust with highest power gains and powerful sound. This system will be about about 5-8 decibels louder than your stock system.
- Super Truck – Dual side exhaust designed like a NASCAR race truck exhaust, minimum backpressure, huge power gains and loud race rumble sound (Noise levels may exceed 95 decibels)
Exhaust System Types
- Cat Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the catalytic converter to the rear bumper
- Axle Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the rear axle to the rear bumper
- Header Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the headers to the rear bumper
- Turbo Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the turbo to the rear bumper (diesel applications only)
- Downpipe Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the turbo downpipe to the rear bumper (diesel applications only)
- DPF Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the diesel particulate filter to the rear bumper (diesel applications only)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gibson performance offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their exhaust systems.
Who is covered and for how long?
Gibson Performance warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed and sold within the United States.
What voids this warranty?
Failure to provide proof of purchase, Damage from collision or accidents, improper installation, altered/modified or changed in any way, off-road or racing use, vehicles equipped with non-factory supercharged, turbo-charged or nitrous oxide, road hazards, incorrect timing and external heat wraps.
Gibson Performance will not be responsible for:
This warranty does not cover corrosion, discoloration, internal rust, surface rust, or rust-through. ONLY STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCTS are warranted for rust-through. Cost of labor incurred to install or remove the product. Additional parts required to complete installation, shipping charges, loss of use of vehicle, car rentals, towing and other expenses. Damage to chrome plating, peeling, gaskets, burnout, cracking, cosmetic appearance, paint and parts blown out by “back fire”. Customer’s individual sound preference or mufflers meeting the specific sound ordinance in any city, county or state. Inconveniences or consequential damages occasioned by failure of the product, or expressed or implied warranty with respect to this product other than as set forth herein.
How you can get service if a problem occurs:
If you believe you have a defective part contact RealTruck.com’s Customer Service Department for a Return Authorization Number at (877) 216-5446. The original product must be returned to the factory, freight pre-paid with a copy of your original sales receipt and a description of the problem.
What we will do to correct the problem:
If a defect in workmanship or materials is found by our factory inspection, our sole obligation shall be to repair or replace the product. This warranty only covers the product and not the labor cost of removal, installation or shipping charges. The obligations of Gibson under this warranty are limited, and shall not exceed the cost of non-confirming parts.
Gibson exhaust systems are designed to provide the best possible fit. Most of these exhaust kits will be an easy bolt-on installation. For additional information see the install instruction samples below or you can always give us a call at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.