Gibson Stainless Steel Turndown Exhaust Tip 500384
- Gibson Performance uses only T-304 stainless steel components for their exhaust tips
- These tips attach using a unique clampless design that is user friendly - no need to mess with clamps or welding
- Installation is quick and simple with Gibson's clampless design
- Stainless steel tips come in a wide variety of sizes and styles ti fit virtually any car, truck, or SUV.
- Gibson Exhaust offers a lifetime warranty on all of their exhaust systems and accessories, including these stainless steel exhaust tips
- To get the correct exhaust tip size, measure from one outside edge to the opposite outside edge of your exposed tailpipe before ordering an exhaust tip
- Made in the USA - Corona, CA
Gibson Performance knows that the first thing anyone notices about your exhaust system is the tip. That's why Gibson makes a huge variety of different styles and sizes for you to complete the look of your exhaust. Set your ride apart from the pack with a Gibson exhaust tip – you won't be sorry.
Gibson Performance gives these tips a super high polish shine and only uses high quality T304 stainless steel. Each tip is an easy, bolt-on installation, with no need to mess with welding or clamps. Gibson Exhaust backs all of their tips and exhaust products with a lifetime warranty.
Give your car, truck or SUV the look you want and the quality you deserve with a Gibson exhaust tip.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gibson Exhaust offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all of their exhaust and performance accessories, including their stainless steel exhaust tips.
Gibson exhaust tips are an easy, bolt-on install. A unique, clamp-less design make installation a snap. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446. If you have any questions on how to measure your tailpipe, see the video below explaining the process, helping to ensure you get the correct tip, the first time.