Gibson Ceramic Exhaust Headers GP137S-C
- Dyno-tested to ensure maximum horsepower and torque gains
- Each header is designed to be an exact replacement for the factory manifold
- Direct-fit, bolt-on design makes for an easy installation
- Mandrel-bent tubing allows for optimum air flow and maximum power gains
- Gibson Exhaust uses 3/8" thick laser cut ports to prevent warping and leaking
- Includes any air injection & oxygen sensor fittings needed, along with premium gaskets and all necessary hardware
- Backed by Gibson's lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Corona, CA
Power isn't simply created, and maximizing your engine output is not a one-and-done project. So, when you're supping up your engine, don't forget about adding a set of Gibson Performance exhaust headers. Let that engine breathe, let that engine growl, and give it Gibson power.
Gibson headers are dyno-tuned, ensuring increased performance with each set. These bad boys are engineered to create more usable horsepower and torque during low and mid-range RPMs. How do they work? Same principle as the Gibson exhausts (which go great with these headers). Allowing for the engine to more easily move exhaust allows for a lower operating temperature, which in turn allows for more air into the engine.
Gibson engineers their performance headers as direct replacements for the factory manifolds, retaining the crossover pipe and all 50 state legal emissions equipment. Gibson performance Headers are available in 3 finishes - 14ga chrome plated steel, 409 stainless steel, or ceramic coated. Gibson Exhaust also provides air injection and oxygen sensor fittings. Gibson headers are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Get a set of Gibson Performance exhaust headers. Your engine will thank you – seriously.
- 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L V8
- 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 6.2L V8
- 2015-2017 Chevy Tahoe 5.3L V8, w/o Air Injection, w/o EGR
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 6.2L V8
- 2015-2017 GMC Yukon 5.3L V8, w/o Air Injection, w/o EGR
Gibson Performance exhaust headers offer a direct-fit, bolt-on installation, making installation a snap. Installation instructions are included with every order, and are also available on our site. You got questions - RealTruck has answers. Give us a call at 877-216-5446 7 days a week.
|Gibson GP137S-C Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gibson Performance backs all of their exhaust systems and accessories including the Performance Exhaust Headers with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Related Articles (4)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: GPE-GP137S-C Posted on
|It took 2 of us one hour to install these headers on my 2015 Sierra 6.2 But two hours for me to fix the leak on the right side! The instructions tells to use the factory gaskets but the one on the right side is a one time gasket which when it gets tighten it gets flatten out which then leaked and I had to go get another one to fix the leak. It's the gasket that looks like a 3"oil ring but metal. The left side donut gasket was fine and worked well. The only thing is they should have came with that one 3"oil ring metal gasket and it would have been Super easy!|