Go Industries Air Flow Tailgate 6682B
- Durable steel construction
- Air flow design with locking abilities
- Two unique styles
- Available in 3 finishes
- Improved fuel economy
- Made in the USA - Richardson, TX
The Go Industries air flow tailgates are a great alternative to factory or other aftermarket tailgates. Simple application, original styling, and solid construction make these custom truck tailgates worth the work of replacing your factory tailgate.
Heavy duty 16 gauge steel tube construction makes the replacement tailgates extremely durable. Dual OE style latches and hinges on these mesh tailgates make opening and closing just like your original.
The Go Industries air flow tailgates are available in a v-gate fifth wheel tailgate or a straight tailgate. Choose from white powder coat, black powder coat or chrome finishes for an upgraded the look on your truck.
These replacement towing tailgates are a direct fit and require no modifications for mounting. If you are looking to improve your mileage, just want a cool, unique look or a trailer tailgate choose the Go Industries air flow tailgates!
Order NotesTailgates are only designed to fit standard size truck beds only. They will not fit dually, stepside, or flareside beds.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2001-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Heavy Duty
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|This exceeded my expectations. The product is solid and will hold up to my ranch use.|
3 Year Warranty / 6 Months on Finish
Go Industries offers a three-year warranty on materials and workmanship, and a six-month warranty on the powder coat finish
Go Industries Warranty
Warranty Statement from Go Industries
This product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.