Go Industries Baja Rack 51736
- Accommodates up to 50" light bars
- Constructed from 1.9", 14 gauge tubing
- Includes 16 gauge removable side plates
- Black Ultimate Armor coating provides lasting protection & killer looks
- Backed by a 3 year warranty
If you want to make your truck a bad mamba jamba then you need to check out Go Industries Baja rack. These headache racks makes your truck look fierce! The Baja rack has double round tubes with side plates. It comes in an ultimate armor black finish that will make your ride look great.
Go Industries Baja rack is constructed out of a 1.9", 14 gauge tubing. If you want to make sure the items in your bed as going to stay there you're in luck. The mounting foot on this rack has a built in tie-down. If you're interested in added a light bar to this headache rack you can. It will hold up to a 50" light bar.
Just because side plates come with the Go Industries Baja rack doesn't mean you have to have them on there. They are removable! Hurry and get this headache right away. Your buddies will be so jealous they might want to show you up with their own Go Industries Baja rack.
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, Styleside Bed
- 2005-2009 Ford F150 Styleside Bed
- 2010-2014 Ford F150
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.0|
|Ease of Installation||3.0|
|1 Customer Review|
3 Year Warranty
Go Industries offers a 3 year warranty on the Go Industries Baja rack. This is for workmanship, material & finish (fading is not included).
How to install the Go Industries Baja rack:
1. Read the installation instructions
2. Turn on some tunes
3. Enjoy installing your amazing headache rack
4. Post a picture of your newly installed masterpiece on our Facebook page