Ladder Rack For Go Industries Headache Rack 650-EXTB
- For the Go Industries heavy duty - lighted headache rack only
If you're a contractor or foreman of a construction crew, you understand the importance of safety. Being prepared for damage helps to keep you, your crew, and your vehicle free from danger and allows you to go from one job to the next in a safe and timely manner. Go Industries also understands the importance of safety, which is why they have designed the toughest commercial grade headache rack on the market.
The Go Industries Flat Iron headache rack is designed specifically for heavy duty use. The Heavy Duty rear window guard is constructed from heavy duty flat steel, giving it a very low profile appearance. The vertical uprights are made from 3" x 1/2" flat iron with 2" square, 14 gauge cross tubes. The feet are 3" x 1/4" x 24" for additional strength and evenly distributed loads. The Painted headache back rack is constructed of 1.25" square tubing. The Toolbox headache rack is made of 1" x 2" steel tubing with a 24" x 3" foot plate. Uprights extend above the top cross bar, allowing users to carry long cargo over the headache rack without having to worry about it sliding off the side. Flat louvers or mesh inserts offer complete visibility while offering shade from the sunlight.
The Flat Iron Headache Rack protects the back window from shifting cargo and is compatible with cross bed tool boxes. These heavy duty headache racks are available in either white or black powder coat paint which wards off the corrosion process.
If you're in the business of construction, don't you think it's time to protect yourself and truck from unnecessary damage? The Go Industries headache racks will not only do that, but give your truck a rugged appearance.
- 1973-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 Fleetside
- 1973-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1973-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- 1980-1993 Dodge D/W Series Pickup
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1980-1996 Ford F150 Styleside
- 1980-2016 Ford F250
- 1980-1997 Ford F350
- 1999-2016 Ford F350
- 1999-2016 Ford F450
- 1999-2016 Ford F550
- 1973-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 Fleetside
- 1973-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1973-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
This product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
3 Year Warranty / 6 Months on Finish
Go Industries backs their Flat Iron headache racks by a 3 year warranty on materials and workmanship and a 6 month warranty on the finish.