Go Industries Quad-Guard Push Bumper
- 3/16 thick uprights
- Full welded one-piece design
- Beautiful gloss black powder-coat finish
- Originally designed for law enforcement vehicles
- 14 gauge 2.5" round tubing on top & 1.9" round tubing on bottom
- Easily pushes attacking zombies and parked cars out of the way
Are you getting ready for the zombie apocalypse? Need to make sure you have a vehicle that is tough enough to withstand zombie packs? The Go Industries Quad-Guard push bumper is exactly what you need to do that.
The Go Industries Quad-Guard push bumpers were originally designed for law enforcement vehicles, so you know these bumper guards are heavy duty. During the zombie apocalypse you will have no trouble pushing packs of zombies or parked cars out of your way. These push bumpers come in a glossy black powder-coat which will help against scratches and corrosion as well.
The Go Industries Quad-Guard push bumpers are a welded one piece construction with 3/16 thick uprights, 14 gauge 2.5" round tubing on top and 1.9" round tubing on the bottom. You better get this before the zombie apocalypse comes and you have no protection for your love (your truck).
How to install the Go Industries Quad-Guard push bumper:
1. Read the instructions
2. Install this zombie pushing masterpiece
3. Test it out when a zombie apocalypse happens (we will not be held accountable for any injured zombies)
3 Year Warranty / 1 Year on Finish
Go Industries offers a 3 year warranty on materials and workmanship and a 1 year warranty on the finish.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||3.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: GID-38010 Posted on
|I put this push bar on my 2013 Chevy Camaro to further winterize my vehicle. The push bar looks incredibly sharp, and its satisfying knowing I have additional protection against any potential winter threats. I have received numerous compliments on how it looks, and would recommend this product to anyone.|