Go Rhino 4" Nerf Bars 67049PS
- 4" cab length nerf bars with a 15° bend
- Available in stainless steel, textured black & black finishes
- No-drill installation - Easier than pie!
- Stainless steel nerfs features welded end caps
- Mounting brackets are included
- Sold in pairs
If you need a sturdy set of nerf bars, you've come to the right place. Go Rhino 415 series nerf bars are available in stainless steel, textured black and black finishes. They are 4" oval, cab length nerf bars that have 15° bend that will make you happy just looking at them. Stainless steel nerf bars have welded end caps that gives a great clean look, and the black nerf bars have plastic end caps, which also gives an awesome look.
Whether you choose stainless steel or black, they will make your vehicle turn heads. The installation is a piece of cake, since it's a no-drill installation, all you have to do is bolt them on and you're done. Next thing you have to do is call up your buddies so they can check them out as well.
Go Rhino offers a limited lifetime warranty on the stainless steel nerf bars and a 5 year warranty on the black powder-coat. So what are you waiting for? Get the Go Rhino 415 series nerf bars today!
Limited Lifetime SS / 5 Year Black
Go Rhino offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all of their polished stainless steel nerf bars. They also offer a five year warranty on their black powder coated nerf bars.
How to install the Go Rhino 415 series nerf bars:
1. Read installation instructions top to bottom
2. Make sure you have all the needed hardware
3. Install these 4" beauties and then admire them for approximately 45 minutes
4. Drive around the block or around town as see everyone turn their head while looking at your beautiful nerf bars
|Go Rhino 67049B Installation Instructions|