Go Rhino Truck Bed Bars 9209560SSS
- Made of 3” diameter steel tubing
- Easy bolt together design with no exposed welds
- Included plastic gaskets eliminate metal to metal contact
- Available in black powder-coat, chrome and polished stainless finishes
- Single, double and triple bar style applications
- Optional light bar sold separately
Go Rhino is bringing the classic "roll bar" look back with the Go Rhino Bed Bars. Give any truck, old or new, that cool retro look that you're after.
Accessories that are custom made for your truck have always been what really makes your truck stand out in the crowd of stock trucks and Go Rhino is here to bring you those products. Available in three different finishes the Go Rhino Bed Bars really provide you the opportunity to customize your truck exactly how you want. A complete bolt-together design means that there are no exposed welds for a long lasting, show worthy finish.
When installed, your Go Rhino Bed Bars will give your truck that intimidating edge that you can't get with inferior designs.
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 6'6" Bed, w/ Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1973-1983 Ford F100 6'7" Bed, w/ Flareside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- 1975-1996 Ford F150 6'7" Bed, w/ Flareside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- 1973-1996 Ford F250 6'7" Bed, w/ Flareside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- 1973-1996 Ford F350 6'7" Bed, w/ Flareside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 6'6" Bed, w/ Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
Go Rhino includes installation instructions with all of their bed bars to make at home installation a breeze. Drilling is required.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on SS/5 Year on Black & Chrome
Go Rhino backs their bed bars with a limited lifetime warranty on the Stainless Steel models and a five year warranty on black and chrome models.