Go Rhino Hitch Step Bar 310PS
- Available in 32" or 36" long
- Fits 1 1/4" or 2" receiver hitches
- Premium quality 3" x .065 tubular steel that is strong and durable
- Great for additional vehicle protection in parking lots and while driving
- Available in black powder coat, chrome, textured black & polished stainless steel
- Installs in just seconds and provides easy access to your roof rack or truck bed
- Has additional collision protection to vulnerable, molded bumpers
- Includes a Hitch Step, durable storage bag, anti-rattle system, hitch pin and instructions for use
- May interfere with back up sensors on your truck
Step up with style. The original Go Rhino hitch step is a universal step bar for 1 ¼ inch and 2 inch hitch receivers on cars, pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans and motorhomes or RV's. The Go Rhino receiver hitch step installs in just seconds and provides easy access to your roof rack or truck bed, as well as additional collision protection to vulnerable, molded bumpers.
These Go Rhino original hitch steps measures 32 inches or 36 inches long and offers universal fitment for all 1 ¼ inch and 2-inch hitch receivers. They are manufactured of the highest quality steel (3 inches x .065 inches tubular construction) for unmatched strength and durability. Includes anti-rattle device, convenient storage bag and hitch pin.
Browse black hitch steps, stainless steel hitch steps, textured hitch steps and chrome hitch steps. There is a three year warranty on chrome and black and limited lifetime warranty on polished stainless. Each hitch step is a monster 36 inches wide!
Order NotesThe hitch step may interfere with backup sensors. Please check with your vehicle dealer.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Lifetime Warranty SS / 3 Years Black & Chrome
Go Rhino backs the Go Rhino hitch step with a limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel and three year on black or chrome finishes.
To install simply attach to 1 ¼ inch or 2 inch receiver hitch depending on the part you order. For additional information, please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Go Rhino 310B Installation Instructions|