Go Rhino Lightning Cab Spoiler Bar 531000T
- Easy bolt-on installation, uses a stake pocket mount
- Smooth and textured black powder-coated models made from mild steel
- Stainless steel model is polished to a chrome-like luster
- Includes pre-drilled holes for four auxiliary lights
- Lights are NOT included, but would look cool with it
Don't you wish 1980's truck bed accessories still existed? Well you're in luck. Go Rhino Lightning series sport bar will bring your 80's truck dreams come true. It gives your truck a rugged look and you're also able to mount up to four auxiliary lights to it. Unfortunately lights are not included but you can mount nearly any off-road lights to this bed rail mounted roll bar. A gnarly roll bar like this with some auxiliary lights is sure to make your baby stand out!
Go Rhino lightning series sport bar is available in polished stainless steel with black corner tubes or black powder-coat finish with black corner tubes. For installation, it's easy as pie. All you have to do is bolt this on and mount to your stake pocket.
Go Rhino offers a five year warranty for the black powder-coat sport bar and a limited lifetime warranty for the polished stainless steel sport bar. Get yours today!
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 6'7" Bed, Styleside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, 6'7" Bed, Styleside Bed, 6'7" Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime SS / 5 Year Black
Go Rhino offers a limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel finishes and a five year warranty on black finishes.
How to install the Go Rhino Lightning Series Sport Bar:
1. Read the installation instructions
2. Install the sport bar with no drilling required!
3. Grab your buddies and act like you are speeding down dirt roads and holding onto this sport bar
|Go Rhino 5310001 Installation Instructions|