Go Rhino RB10 Hitch Steps
- A 36" step ensures plenty of stepping area
- Fits 2" hitches
- Aggressive Raptor styling
- Available in textured black and protective bedliner coating
- Protects you from rear end collisions
- Installs in just seconds and provides easy access to your roof rack or truck bed, as well as additional collision protection to vulnerable, molded bumpers
- 5 year warranty
Check out the Go Rhino RB10 hitch steps. These steps give you the same raptor styling that the original RB10 running boards give you, but on the back of your vehicle. These install easily by going into your vehicle's 2" hitch, if equipped, and give a convenient and easy way of getting in the back of your truck or SUV.
Not only does the RB10 hitch step work with trucks and SUVs, but this step is perfect for anyone who wants to protect their vehicle from rear end collisions, too. By sticking out beyond the rear bumper, it keeps anyone from rear ending you and scratching or denting your car.
The RB10 comes in either a textured black or protective bedliner coating, and come with a 5 Year finish.
5 Year Warranty
The Go Rhino RB10 Hitch Steps come with a 5 year warranty.
Installation of the Go Rhino RB10 Hitch Step is as easy as placing it in your 2" receiver and locking it in place. Refer to the Installation Instructions for more details.