Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards 63415587T
- Impact and corrosion resistant
- Black textured polyurethane finish
- Constructed of a 16-gauge zinc-coated formed steel
- Easy no drill installation
- Comes with all hardware that is needed
- Sold as pairs
- 5 year warranty
With style, strength and durability, Go Rhino RB10 running boards deliver sure footing in any weather. These quality side steps add a convenient step up in to your ride.
Modeled after the factory boards you'd find on a Ford Raptor, RB10 board have an aggressively textured black polyurethane finish. These cab-length running boards provide a 5 inch wide step that is slip resistant in any weather. Go Rhino uses 16-gauge steel that is extremely durable and will protect your rocker panel and lower door from flying rocks and mud.
Easy installation with no drilling, take about 40 minutes to install the RB Running boards. Comes with 3 custom fitted brackets that are as strong as factory.
Who doesn't want the same running boards as the Ford Raptor on their truck? Order yourself a set today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2015-2017 Ford F150, SuperCrew
- (2017) Ford F250, Crew Cab
- (2017) Ford F350, Crew Cab
- (2017) Ford F450, Crew Cab
- (2017) Ford F550, Crew Cab
- (2017) Ford Raptor, SuperCrew
The RB10 running boards by Go Rhino are a straight forward design with a no drill installation. Comes with an easy to read instruction guide, if you have any other questions or concerns please just give us a call.
|Go Rhino 63415587T Installation Instructions|
5 Year Warranty
The Go Rhino RB10 running boards are guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship for 5 years.