Go Rhino Safari Roof Rack 59017T
- Made out of durable mild steel
- Black powder-coat finish with brushed stainless steel fairing & side plates
- Great for road trips - Who wants to go to the beach?
- Includes 4 tabs to mount auxiliary driving lights (Lights not included)
- 5 year warranty
Are you itching to go on vacation or even get out of the house? Then you need to check out the Go Rhino Safari roof rack. This roof rack is made out of a durable stainless steel and installs over your cross bars. The finish really gives this item an awesome look, it comes in a black powder-coat with brushed stainless steel fairing and side plates.
When ordering the Go Rhino Safari rack, you will receive four tabs to mount auxiliary driving lights, unfortunately the driving lights are not included. The side plate on this rack has tie down points so you can tie down your luggage or whatever else you're carrying. No one wants to lose their belongings on the highway!
The Go Rhino Safari rack is made in two sizes. A medium rack that is 48" L x 40" W x 6" H and a large rack that is 60" L x 40" W x 6" H. This is a great item so you can enjoy a weekend getaway with friends, or taking your family to their favorite amusement park. You won't have to worry about not having enough space for luggage!
5 Year Warranty
Go Rhino offers a five year warranty for the Go Rhino Safari rack. Woo hoo!
How do you install the Go Rhino Safari rack you ask? This is how:
1. Open the box
2. Read the directions
3. Follow the instruction & install the rack
4. Go on vacation - that's what it’s for anyway, right?!
|Go Rhino 59015T Installation Instructions|