Go Rhino Dominator D4 Dual Step Nerf Bars D44045PS
- Rugged, off-road look
- Perfect for lifted trucks
- Large 4" oval main tubes
- Fully welded end caps on stainless steel nerf bars
- Dual step provides safer, easier entry & exit
- Custom mount brackets are included
- Race-style step pads are removable
- Weight rating: 250 lbs.
Getting in and out of your truck can be a pain in the neck, especially if your truck has been lifted. Most nerf bars and side steps only come down a few inches from the bottom of your door sill. You can make getting in or out of your truck simple, safe, and convenient with a set of Go Rhino Stainless Dominator D4 Dual-Step Nerf Bars!
D4 side steps make accessing any truck easier and safer since they have not one but two steps! The main 4" oval main tube is situated right where a normal set of nerf bars would be but they have hoop steps that extend down approximately another 3".
Dominator D4 nerf bars are made from quality steel and come with custom mounting brackets and all the hardware needed to make the mounting process as simple as possible. You'll be able to mount these in less than an hour without any drilling or cutting.
Make the best choice and get yourself a practical, good looking set of bars for your truck. Go Rhino Stainless Dominator D4 Dual-Step Nerf Bars will give you the functionality you need with a unique, off-road look you'll want!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
Go Rhino Dominator D4 Dual-Step nerf bars install without any drilling or cutting. You only need a few common hand tools and about an hour of your time to get your bars properly mounted. For additional information feel free to give us a call at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Go Rhino D44045B Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited lifetime warranty on the polished nerf bars.
Go Rhino warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This limited warranty extends for 5 years/50,000 miles (whichever comes first) for black, 5 years/50,000 miles (whichever comes first) for chrome and a limited lifetime for polished stainless from the date of purchase for parts purchased after April 2004. Warranty claims must be accompanied with original invoice and photos. It is the customer’s responsibility to protect the finish with regular applications of a nonabrasive polish that is compatible with the product’s finish. This warranty covers the cost of the product only and does not include the cost of removal, installation or shipping. This warranty is void if the product shows signs of alteration, misuse, mishandling, improper care, neglect, improper application, and/or damages from improper installation. This warranty provides a one-time replacement on workmanship if all of the above conditions are met.