Go Rhino Stainless Dominator D4 Dual Step Nerf Bars D44106PS
- Rugged, off-road look
- Perfect for lifted trucks
- Large 4" oval main tubes
- Fully welded end caps on stainless steel nerf bars
- Dual step provides safer, easier entry & exit
- Custom mount brackets are included
- Race-style step pads are removable
- Weight rating: 250 lbs.
Getting in and out of your truck can be a pain in the neck, especially if your truck has been lifted. Most nerf bars and side steps only come down a few inches from the bottom of your door sill. You can make getting in or out of your truck simple, safe, and convenient with a set of Go Rhino Stainless Dominator D4 Dual-Step nerf bars!
D4 side steps make accessing any truck easier and safer since they have not one but two steps! The main four inch oval main tube is situated right where a normal set of nerf bars would be but they have hoop steps that extend down approximately another three inches.
Dominator D4 nerf bars are made from quality steel and come with custom mounting brackets and all the hardware needed to make the mounting process as simple as possible. You'll be able to mount these in less than an hour without any drilling or cutting.
Make the best choice and get yourself a practical, good looking set of bars for your truck. Go Rhino stainless Dominator D4 Dual-Step nerf bars will give you the functionality you need with a unique, off-road look you'll want!
- 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500, Crew Cab
- 2013-2014 Dodge Ram 1500 w/o Air Suspension, Crew Cab
- (2015) Dodge Ram 1500 w/o Air Suspension, Through 06/2015, Crew Cab
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 1500, Crew Cab
- 2013-2014 Ram Truck 1500 w/o Air Suspension, Crew Cab
- (2015) Ram Truck 1500 w/o Air Suspension, Through 06/2015, Crew Cab
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Go Rhino Dominator D4 Dual-Step nerf bars install without any drilling or cutting. You only need a few common hand tools and about an hour of your time to get your bars properly mounted. For additional information feel free to give us a call at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Go Rhino D44106B Installation Instructions|