Go Rhino Bed Rails 8268B
- 1-7/8" in diameter
- Easy, no drill install
- Available in black powder-coat, chrome plated, or polished stainless steel finishes
- Constructed out of quality steel components
- Sold in pairs
Go Rhino truck bed rails give your truck more personality and style. These stainless steel, chrome and black truck bed rails are made from high quality materials and install simply and easily without any drilling, into your truck bed stake pocket holes.
Go Rhino makes their bed rails for many of today's popular pickup trucks and offers them in three finishes. Go Rhino also makes universal-sized pickup bed rails in several different lengths to accommodate trucks with tool boxes, racks or pickups without stake pockets. Universal-size bed rails require drilling to install.
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 8' Bed, Extended Cab, 8' Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2000-2016 Ford F250 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1999-2016 Ford F350 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 8' Bed, Extended Cab, 8' Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.7|
|Ease of Installation||3.7|
|3 Customer Reviews|
Part #: GRH-8268B Posted on
|very easy to install and promt service, they look fantastic|
|I received the Black Bed Rails in just a few days. They were just what I had been looking for and couldn't find locally. The one disappointment I had was with the packaging. They were put in a box that allowed them to hit together during transit. One of the rails had a small dent and some small scratches, this gave me some concern but I decided to live with it rather than go through the hassle of sending them back.|
|Not the happiest but it pulled together in the end, I REALLy liked my N-Bars from Rhino so I ordered these bed rails. |
Product look and quality was very good but the hardware supplied was sub-par. The alignment was off a little too... with my 01' F250 LB, the screw holes for the locks on the product, wound up at the far ends of the the bed post pockets, which made it a pain to get in... also the ford bedrail cap tappers to the rear, so for visual appeal it looked better to shift the front end to an angle, so the end result was the pockets are partially uncovered. I was able to fix this with black rubber padding sandwiched between the factory rail caps and my diamond tread rail caps. It turned out good but I put a little more work into it than I should have. Also would of liked it better if the rails went past the pockets and where closer to full bed length.
Lifetime Warranty SS / 5 Year on Black & Chrome
Go Rhino offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all of their polished stainless steel bed rails. They also offer a five year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all of their chrome and black truck bed rails.
The Go Rhino truck bed rails offer an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Go Rhino 8268B Installation Instructions|