Go Rhino Wrangler Grille Guard 13173B
- Black powdercoat finish & polished stainless steel that is made to last
- Aluminum step pad that gives you access to your hood & engine compartment
- Frame mounted with no drilling which makes for easy installation
- Protects vehicle's grille from debris on and off the road
The Go Rhino Wrangler grille guard was made to be used in the rough outdoors. This item is built into one piece that is heavy duty with a step included which helps to get a better view under the hood of your truck. This is especially useful if you have a lift kit added to your truck.
The step that is included with the Go Rhino Wrangler grille guard is aluminum and patented. The center part of the guard protects your trucks grille. This item comes in black powder coat and polished stainless steel, and it gives your truck an awesome rugged look. The bottom step of this grille guard is 3", the brush guards are 1", the side plates are 1/8" by 1 ½" and the tubing around the grille is 1 ½".
Since the Go Rhino Wrangler grille guard is only one piece, it is easy to install because it mounts to the frame of your truck and you don't have to worry about drilling any holes as well. This is the item you want for front grille protection and durability.
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 All Models Except Models w/ Driver Alert Package
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 2015-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 All Models Except Models w/ Driver Alert Package
Limited Lifetime SS / 5 Year Black
Go Rhino offers a lifetime warranty on the polished stainless steel and a 5 year warranty on the black powder coat finish.
The Go Rhino Wrangler grille guard by Go Rhino is a frame mounted, no drill installation. For additional information call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Go Rhino 13173B Installation Instructions|