Grippin Billet Tailgate Handle 41353
- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum
- Engineered to be an exact fit
- Available in polished chrome or matte black
- Easy to read instruction, installs in about an hour
- Outstanding 3 year warranty
Replace your flimsy factory plastic tailgate handle with a solid aluminum pickup lift gate handle. Grippin tailgate handle will add strength and style to your truck.
Available for a wide selection of trucks, Grippin designs all of their tailgate handles to be vehicle specific, which ensures an attractive, clean look. Available in polished chrome or matte black finishes that have too many styles to name, well I could name them all but no one would ever get to the bottom of this paragraph. Constructed out of a solid block of aluminum, so it will take a beating and still look great. Installing this billet tailgate handle is very easy with Grippin's clear cut easy to read instructions. With no drilling you don't have to worry about damaging your truck, or damaging your new handle.
Grippin billet tailgate handle is an excellent option for those looking to add some style to their ride without emptying their wallet. Also you don't have to worry about having it break on you in a year or two and having to buy a new on because this tailgate handle comes with a 3 year warranty. Make your tailgate be a show stopper and get a billet handle today!
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2005-2009 Hummer H2 SUT
3 Year Warranty
All Grippin Billet products come with a 3 year warranty that will cover defects and flaws caused by faulty workmanship.
The Gripping Billet Tailgate Handle can be easily installed without the need for drilling. It is certainly easier to install then opening your tailgate after your OEM handle broke. If you have any questions our customer service is more and happy to help just call us at 877-216-5446.