Ground Force 2" Drop Spindles 6010
- Constructed of heat-treat iron for excellent strength and durability
- Reinforced in high-stress areas with heat-treated axel shafts
- High-strength alloy bearing surfaces
- Built-in steering stops
- Designed for a maximum wheel back spacing of 3.5"
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Mt. Braddock, PA
Interested in dropping your truck, but don't want to go crazy? There's a limit to how far you can drop your truck, and still maintain all the characteristics that make it a truck. If this sounds like something you're interested, and I'm sure it does, you gotta check out Ground Force lowering spindles.
Lowering your truck with Ground Force spindles will ensure that you'll keep your ride quality and camber, and create a pretty sweet looking ride while at it. Constructed of heat-treated iron, these guys are going to outperform the stock spindles and last even longer. The spindles are finished in black powder-coat for even greater durability. Ground Force also designed these with built in steering stops, as well as high-strength alloy bearing surfaces. Designed for a maximum of 3.5" wheel back spacing, these will work on a wide variety of vehicle setups. As always, Ground Force backs their products with a limited lifetime warranty.
Add a killer style to your truck while maintaining ride quality and functionality with Ground Force lowering spindles. Get your set today!
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevy Suburban
- 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ground Force lowering spindles are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Let us know if you have any questions. Give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Ground Force lowering spindles install easily in place of your factory spindles. Everything needed to complete the job is included. If you have questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.