Hauler Aluminum Van Roof Rack V11SGV-1
- Constructed of 6063 aluminum
- Lightweight with incredible strength
- Fits Minivans & Fullsize Vans
- 1,200 lb Capacity
- Includes 4 cross bars ensuring cargo of any length can be carried
- Featuring an anodized and bright dipped finish that will will not dull, fade, or oxidize
- Choose from drip well mounts or hinge mounts that mount directly to the roof
- Made in the USA - Minneapolis, MN
Hauler aluminum van racks are designed to be used day in and day out, tackling your largest jobs with ease. These cargo van racks feature an all-aluminum construction that is light weight and offers superior weather resistance.
Hauler van rack features an anodized and bright dipped coating that seals the aluminum for a flawless finish that resists corrosion over many years of use. This van rack is available for compact or full-size vans and is rated to carry up to 1,200 pounds of cargo. Hauler van racks incorporate channeled sides and 4 cross bars per rack that accommodate ladders and cargo of any size.
Hauler aluminum van racks are available in two different mounting styles, it can be mounted to the drip wells or directly to the roof of your van. Made right here in the USA in Minneapolis, MN. Ease your work life and get yours today!
- 1996-2018 Chevy Express Van w/o Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1964-1996 Chevy G-Series Van w/o Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1974-1980 Dodge B-Series Van w/o Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1981-2003 Dodge Ram Van w/o Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 2004-2009 Dodge Sprinter Low Rise Sprinter, w/o Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1968-2014 Ford E-Series w/o Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1964-1996 GMC G-Series Van w/o Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1996-2018 GMC Savana Van w/o Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 2010-2011 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Low Rise Sprinter, w/o Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
1 Year Warranty
Limited Warranty from Hauler Racks
Hauler rack aluminum products are guaranteed not to rust or corrode for 1 year. Hauler Racks, Inc. will repair or replace, at its option and without charge, any properly installed Hauler component that fails due to defect in material or workmanship up to 30 days from the initial registered consumer purchase.
Hauler aluminum van racks offer two simple installation styles. The first is an easy, and removable installation that utilizes the van gutter system. The second installation requires drilling, and is designed for vans that don't come with gutters or drip wells. If you have questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.