Hauler Service Body Rack
- Aluminum construction that is anodized and bright dipped finish
- Flawless look and prevents oxidation from forming
- Utility body racks for full size and compact pickup trucks
- Will accommodate standard, extended and crew cab trucks for a custom fit
- Anodized and bright dipped finish weather resistant
- Ideal for all climates and weather conditions and will not dull, fade, or oxidize
- Available in three foot plate designs to fit virtually any style of service body
- These custom foot plate designs ensure easy and secure installation of the rack to your truck body
- 1,200 lb. capacity
- Made in the USA - Minneapolis, MN
Hauler Rack offers their all aluminum truck racks to fit virtually any service body including compact and full size trucks. Hauler service body racks are available in 3 mounting styles to offer a customized fit.
All Hauler service body racks are constructed of 6063 aluminum that is light weight while offering superior strength and rust protection. All racks include an anodized and bright dipped finish for a flawless look that won't dull, fade, or oxidize. Hauler Rack service body racks include full size cross bars and heavy duty support braces for enhanced structural integrity.
These racks offer 1,200 pounds of cargo capacity and plenty of tie down points to keep your cargo safe and secure. All Hauler service body racks offer easy, bolt together installation that requires no welding or trimming to fit. If you have a service body truck, than Hauler's service body rack is the perfect accessory for your rig!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The Hauler Rack Utility Body Rack offers an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Service Body Rack “A” Mount Instructions|
|Service Body Rack “B” Mount Instructions|
|Service Body Rack “C” Mount Instructions|
1 Year Warranty
Hauler rack aluminum products are guaranteed not to rust or corrode for 1 year. Hauler Racks, Inc. will repair or replace, at its option and without charge, any properly installed Hauler component that fails due to defect in material or workmanship up to 30 days from the initial registered consumer purchase.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: HRK-T12USBA-1 Posted on
|I would strongly recommend this product. A bit of advice though is to read the instruction manual all the way through before assembly. This will definitely help when you go to assemble this. Love this rack!|