Hauler Aluminum Service Body Rack T11SBC-1
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 1,200lbs weight capacity
- Anodized and bright dipped finish
- Flawless look and prevents oxidation from forming
- Ideal for all climates and weather conditions and will not dull, fade, or oxidize
- Available in three foot plate designs to fit virtually any style of service body
- These custom foot plate designs ensure easy and secure installation of the rack to your truck body
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Made in the USA - Minneapolis, MN
Hauler Rack offers their all aluminum truck racks to fit virtually any service body including compact and full size trucks. Hauler service body racks are available in 3 mounting styles to offer a customized fit.
All Hauler service body racks are constructed of 6063 aluminum that is light weight while offering superior strength and rust protection. All racks include an anodized and bright dipped finish for a flawless look that won't dull, fade, or oxidize. Hauler Rack service body racks include full size cross bars and heavy duty support braces for enhanced structural integrity.
These racks offer 1,200 pounds of cargo capacity and plenty of tie down points to keep your cargo safe and secure. All Hauler service body racks offer easy, bolt together installation that requires no welding or trimming to fit. If you have a service body truck, than Hauler's service body rack is the perfect accessory for your rig!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1982-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup, 7'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1983-2009 Ford Ranger, 7' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup, 7'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1991-2003 GMC Sonoma, 7'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1986-1993 Mazda B-Series, 7' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1986-1995 Toyota Pickup, 7' Bed, Regular Cab
1 Year Warranty
Hauler rack aluminum products are guaranteed not to rust or corrode for 1 year. Hauler Racks, Inc. will repair or replace, at its option and without charge, any properly installed Hauler component that fails due to defect in material or workmanship up to 30 days from the initial registered consumer purchase.