Hauler Van Rack ULRE-1
- Constructed of 6063 aluminum materials that are lightweight and rust resistant
- Adjustable in width up to 64" wide
- Rack is anodized and bright dipped finish that prevents oxidation and will keep your racking like new for as long as you own the rack
- Adjustable load dividers are designed to keep your cargo organized and securely fastened
- Hauler Rack universal van rack available clamp designs that allow it to be used with or without drip wells
- Made in the USA - Minneapolis, MN
If you're in need of a durable and easy to use van rack, than Hauler's universal van rack is the perfect solution at an affordable price. Constructed of 6063 aluminum materials, this van roof rack is extremely lightweight and rust resistant.
The Hauler Rack universal van racks have an anodized and bright dipped finish for an enhanced appearance that will not dull, fade, or oxidize. These racks are adjustable for vans up to 64" wide and can be used on vans with or without drip wells.
Hauler universal van rack features cross bars that are equipped with four adjustable load posts per cross bar. Users can easily adjust the load posts to divide and securely fasten cargo or supplies. Choose from two or three cross bar van rack systems. Everyday can be easier with the Hauler universal van rack, so what are you waiting for?
- 1996-2016 Chevy Express Van w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1994-2003 Dodge Ram Van w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1992-2014 Ford E-Series w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1996-2016 GMC Savana Van w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
1 Year Warranty
Limited Warranty from Hauler Racks
Hauler rack aluminum products are guaranteed not to rust or corrode for 1 year. Hauler Racks, Inc. will repair or replace, at its option and without charge, any properly installed Hauler component that fails due to defect in material or workmanship up to 30 days from the initial registered consumer purchase.