Hawk HPS Brake Pads HB710F.706
- Constructed with a Ferro-Carbon friction material
- Ideal for sport truck and SUVs, and domestic and import cars
- Designed for increased stopping power
- Pads works at hot or cold temperatures
- Optimal operating range is 100°- 500°
- Designed for a longer lifespan than stock brake pads
- Extend lifespan of rotors
- Virtually noise-free, which will keep the neighbor's dog happy
- Backed by Hawk's limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Park City, UT
Hawk HPS brake pads offer superior stopping power that is designed for street vehicles. If you're looking for a disc pads that are going to match your aggressive driving, then you've certainly found the right place.
Hawk creates these brake pads out of a Ferro-Carbon friction material that works great hot or cold. HPS (High Performance Street) brake pads are designed to increase stopping power on sport trucks and SUVs, as well as import and domestic cars. These pads offer a long lifespan, moderate to low brake dust, and are virtually noise free. These pads are easy on the rotors, extending their lifespan.
Backed by Hawk's limited lifetime warranty and made right here in the USA, Hawk HPS brake pads are a great addition for any drive with a heavy foot. Order yours today!
- 2011-2012 Ford Explorer
- 2013-2015 Ford Explorer w/ 325mm Rotors
- 2009-2012 Ford Flex
- 2013-2015 Ford Flex w/ 325mm Rotors
- 2010-2016 Ford Taurus All Models Except SHO
- 2010-2012 Ford Taurus SHO, w/o Performance Package
- 2010-2012 Lincoln MKT
- 2013-2015 Lincoln MKT w/ Solid Rear Rotors
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hawk Performance will warranty Hawk High Performance Street brake pads to be free of defects from workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operations, or improper installation or service. Hawk Performance does not make any other warranty claims, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Hawk Performance be liable for incident or consequential damages of any kind, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict product liability. This includes without limitation, damage to property, or other economic losses that may be incurred.
Hawk HPS brake pads can be installed in the comfort of your own garage by a skilled DIYer or by your local mechanic. Everything you need to install will be included with the kit. Install and bed-in procedures are available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Hawk Brake Pad Installation|