Hawk LTS Brake Pads HB559Y.695
- Constructed of a ferro-carbon friction material
- Specifically designed for large brake systems found on trucks and SUVs
- Ideal for hauling heavy loads and moderate towing
- Low dust keeps wheels clean
- Pads are designed for a long lifespan
- Easy on rotors, extending their lifespan
- Virtually noise-free operation
- Engineered using Hawk's experience building brakes pads for fleet and military vehicles
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Park City, UT
If you want a set of brake pads that are going to perform at the highest level, the safe bet would be to trust the company that's been producing braking systems for construction, mining, and military vehicles for decades. Hawk LTS brake pads are designed using the knowledge that brings 100 ton mining trucks to a stop.
Hawk Light Truck & SUV brakes pads are specifically designed for increase stopping power and reduced fade for trucks that haul or tow. Hawk designs the LTS pads using a fero-carbon fiction material that is easy on rotors, creates low dust, is virtually noise-free, and has a longer lifespan than stock brake pads. Not only are these brake pads backed by a limited lifetime warranty, they're also made in the USA.
I'd say that checks off everything that's important when searching for a set of brake pads. So get yours today, and get confidence back in your brake pedal!
- 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen
- 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 2007-2009 Dodge Durango
- (2006) Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, All Models Except SRT-10, Quad Cab
- (2006) Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab, All Models Except SRT-10, Regular Cab
- 2007-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Quad Cab
- 2007-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2006-2009 Mitsubishi Raider
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hawk Performance will warranty Hawk LTS brake pads to be free of defects from workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operations, or improper installation or service. Hawk Performance does not make any other warranty claims, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Hawk Performance be liable for incident or consequential damages of any kind, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict product liability. This includes without limitation, damage to property, or other economic losses that may be incurred.
Hawk Light Truck & SUV brake pads can be installed at home by a skilled DIYer, or by your trusted mechanic. Hardware and installation instructions are included with each order, and install and bed-in procedures are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Hawk Brake Pad Installation|