Hawk LTS Brake Pads HB561Y.710
- Constructed of a ferro-carbon friction material
- Specifically designed for large brake systems found on trucks and SUVs
- Ideal for hauling heavy loads and moderate towing
- Low dust keeps wheels clean
- Pads are designed for a long lifespan
- Easy on rotors, extending their lifespan
- Virtually noise-free operation
- Engineered using Hawk's experience building brakes pads for fleet and military vehicles
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Park City, UT
If you want a set of brake pads that are going to perform at the highest level, the safe bet would be to trust the company that's been producing braking systems for construction, mining, and military vehicles for decades. Hawk LTS brake pads are designed using the knowledge that brings 100 ton mining trucks to a stop.
Hawk Light Truck & SUV brakes pads are specifically designed for increase stopping power and reduced fade for trucks that haul or tow. Hawk designs the LTS pads using a fero-carbon fiction material that is easy on rotors, creates low dust, is virtually noise-free, and has a longer lifespan than stock brake pads. Not only are these brake pads backed by a limited lifetime warranty, they're also made in the USA.
I'd say that checks off everything that's important when searching for a set of brake pads. So get yours today, and get confidence back in your brake pedal!
- 2007-2015 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- 2009-2014 Chevy Express Van 1500
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, w/ Rear Drum Brakes
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ Rear Drum Brakes
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- (2008) Chevy Silverado 1500 All Models Except Police
- (2008) Chevy Silverado 1500 Police
- 2009-2015 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2007-2015 Chevy Suburban 1500
- (2015) Chevy Suburban
- 2007-2015 Chevy Tahoe
- 2009-2014 GMC Savana Van 1500
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, w/ Rear Drum Brakes
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ Rear Drum Brakes
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- (2008) GMC Sierra 1500 All Models Except Police
- (2008) GMC Sierra 1500 Police
- 2009-2015 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2017 GMC Yukon
- 2007-2015 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- (2015) GMC Yukon XL
Hawk Light Truck & SUV brake pads can be installed at home by a skilled DIYer, or by your trusted mechanic. Hardware and installation instructions are included with each order, and install and bed-in procedures are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Hawk Brake Pad Installation|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hawk Performance will warranty Hawk LTS brake pads to be free of defects from workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operations, or improper installation or service. Hawk Performance does not make any other warranty claims, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Hawk Performance be liable for incident or consequential damages of any kind, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict product liability. This includes without limitation, damage to property, or other economic losses that may be incurred.