Hawk LTS Sector 27 Brake Kit HK5297.315Y
- Includes Hawk LTS brake pads
- Includes Hawk Sector 27 rotors
- Designed to improve stopping power while hauling or towing
- Increase braking predictability and precision
- LTS brake pads are designed for light trucks and SUVs
- Brake pads are constructed of a ferro-carbon friction material
- Pads create low dust and virtually no noise
- Sector 27 rotors are drilled and slotted
- Beveled drill holes allow for rotors to operate up to 180° cooler
- Slots help to sweep away dust for consistent pad and rotor contact
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Whether you're looking for better braking while towing, hauling, or just mashing the gas pedal, Hawk LTS Sector 27 brake kits are the perfect solution for your truck or SUV. Featuring Hawk LTS brake pads and Sector 27 rotors, these performance brake kits are the real deal.
Hawk LTS brake pads are constructed of a ferro-carbon friction material that is specifically designed for light trucks and SUVs who do moderate towing and hauling. LTS pads create a low amount of dust, ensuring those wheels aren't going to be stained with nasty brake dust. The pads are easy on the rotors, easy on the ears, and are designed for the long haul.
Hawk Sector 27 rotors are drilled and slotted for exceptional performance under extreme conditions. Beveled drill holes allow gas to escape, which in turn helps keep the rotor temperatures down. Machined slots on the rotor surface are designed to sweep away dust, helping to keep the brake pad and rotor in constant contact.
Having confidence in your brakes is a must when you're towing or hauling, and get a set of Hawk LTS Sector 27 brake kits on your truck is going to do exactly that. Get yours today!
- 1995-2002 Toyota 4Runner w/ 297mm (11.69") Front Rotors
- 1995-2003 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- 1998-2003 Toyota Tacoma 2WD, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2004) Toyota Tacoma w/ 6-Lug Wheels, w/ 296.8mm Front Rotors
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hawk Performance will warranty Hawk LTS Sector 27 brake kits to be free of defects from workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operations, or improper installation or service. Hawk Performance does not make any other warranty claims, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Hawk Performance be liable for incident or consequential damages of any kind, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict product liability. This includes without limitation, damage to property, or other economic losses that may be incurred.
Hawk Performance LTS Sector 27 brake kits can be installed right at home, given that you know your way around brake systems. Everything you'll need for installation will be included with your order. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Hawk Brake Pad Installation|