Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads HB323Z.724
- Constructed of a low dust, ceramic compound
- Ideal for sport trucks, luxury SUVs, and import/domestic sport and luxury cars
- Engineered to be extremely quiet while reducing vibration and harshness
- Increases stopping power over stock pads
- Easy on rotors, extending rotor life
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Park City, UT
Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads are designed and engineered for luxury SUVs, sport trucks, and import and domestic cars. Upgrading your brake pads to Hawk Performance PC brake pads is not only going to increase stopping power, it's also going to extend the life of the rotors, keep your wheels cleaner, and is going to be easy on the ears.
Hawk PC brake pads are constructed of strong ceramic compound. These brake pads are designed to reduce dust, noise, and vibration. Performance ceramic brake pads are easy on rotors, and have a longer lifespan then non-ceramic brake pads. These pads are designed to work great cold or hot, with an optimal temperature range between 100°- 450°.
Get the confidence back in your brake pedal with Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads. Extend the life of your rotors and pads! Order yours today!
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 2003-2005 Chevy Astro
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500
- 2003-2008 Chevy Express Van 1500
- 2003-2005 Chevy Express Van 2500, w/ 6 Lug Wheels
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500
- (2000) Chevy Tahoe w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- 2001-2006 Chevy Tahoe
- 2003-2005 GMC Safari
- 2003-2008 GMC Savana Van 1500
- 2003-2005 GMC Savana Van 2500, w/ 6 Lug Wheels
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- (2000) GMC Yukon w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500, All Models Except Denali
Hawk Performance ceramic brake pads can be installed right at home, or by your trusted mechanic. All hardware needed for installation and instructions will be included with your order. Installation instructions are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Hawk Brake Pad Installation|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hawk Performance will warranty products to be free of defects from workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operations, or improper installation or service. Hawk Performance does not make any other warranty claims, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Hawk Performance be liable for incident or consequential damages of any kind, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict product liability. This includes without limitation, damage to property, or other economic losses that may be incurred.