Hawk SuperDuty Brake Pads HB296P.670
- Constructed of a Ferro-carbon friction material
- Ideal for hauling heavy loads and heavy towing
- Designed to work under extreme temperatures without brake fade
- Unrivaled stopping power
- High deceleration rates in vehicle under load
- Delivers a consistent brake release
- Engineered using Hawk's experience building brakes pads for fleet and military vehicles
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Park City, UT
If your truck works hard, than Hawk SuperDuty brake pads are specifically designed for your ride. Engineered to tackle the toughest jobs, these brake pads are built to operate under the most extreme circumstances.
Hawk Severe Duty brake pads are designed for work trucks (greater than 1 ton) and light trucks that consistently haul and tow heavy loads. SuperDuty brake pads are designed to deliver maximum stopping power while not fading at very high temperatures. The technology used in these pads was originally designed for heavy-duty and military applications. Constructed of a Ferro-carbon friction material, these pads are going to deliver unparalleled deceleration rates while loaded.
So, if you've ever worried about your rigs ability to slow down while coming down a hill, set your mind at ease with Hawk SuperDuty brake pads. Engineered and built in the USA, these are the pads your work truck deserves. Order yours today!
- 1989-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, 8600 lb. GVWR, w/ 13" Rear Drum Brakes
- (1989) Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, 8600 lb. GVWR, w/ 13" Rear Drum Brakes
- 1990-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ 8 Lug Wheels
- 1999-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD
- 1992-1996 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1997-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 2WD, Crew Cab, Single Rear Wheel, Crew Cab
- 1996-2000 Chevy Express Van 2500, w/ 8 Lug Wheels, w/ 8500 lb. GVWR
- 1996-2002 Chevy Express Van 3500, Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2002 Chevy Express Van 2500, w/ Gas Engine, w/ 8500 lb. GVWR
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 2500
- 1995-2000 Chevy Tahoe w/ 13.6" Rear Drum Brakes
- 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 2500 w/ 7500 lb. GVWR
- 1989-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, 8600 lb. GVWR, w/ 13" Rear Drum Brakes
- (1989) GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, 8600 lb. GVWR, w/ 13" Rear Drum Brakes
- 1990-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ 8 Lug Wheels
- 1999-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD
- 1992-1996 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1997-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 2WD, Crew Cab, Single Rear Wheel, Crew Cab
- 1996-2000 GMC Savana Van 2500, w/ 8 Lug Wheels, w/ 8500 lb. GVWR
- 1996-2002 GMC Savana Van 3500, Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2002 GMC Savana Van 2500, w/ Gas Engine, w/ 8500 lb. GVWR
- 1994-1999 GMC Suburban 1500, w/13" Rear Drum Brakes
- 1995-2000 GMC Yukon w/ 13.6" Rear Drum Brakes
Hawk Severe Duty brake pads can be installed at home by an experience DIYer, or by a trusted mechanic. Each order will include all hardware needed for installation, as well as installation instructions. Installation and bed-in procedures are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questons, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Hawk Brake Pad Installation|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hawk Performance will warranty Hawk SuperDuty brake pads to be free of defects from workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operations, or improper installation or service. Hawk Performance does not make any other warranty claims, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Hawk Performance be liable for incident or consequential damages of any kind, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict product liability. This includes without limitation, damage to property, or other economic losses that may be incurred.