Heartthrob Exhaust System 4055760
- Increases horsepower & torque through better exhaust gas flow
- Durable 16 gauge construction
- Improves fuel economy
- Mandrel bent tubing
- Vehicle specific fit
- Available in aluminized or 409 stainless steel
- Most kits have 3 tip choices- slash cut polished, blunt cut polished, or blunt cut black
- Made in the USA
Sometimes when you want to upgrade and improve your truck, going old school is the best route. Heartthrob exhaust systems will give your car or truck massive power gains with that old school simplicity of design and sound.
Each Heartthrob exhaust kit is mandrel bent by an exhaust professional in a small Minnesota exhaust shop. For most cars and trucks there are several different styles and sizes available to choose from. With exhaust sizes ranging from 2.25 inches up to 5 inches, you are sure to find an exhaust kit that will get you the results you're looking for!
In addition to mandrel bent tubing, Heartthrob exhausts are available in either aluminized or 409 stainless steel with a variety of different mufflers in single or dual exit. Almost all of Heartthrob's kits give you a choice of glass pack, HVS, or the standard turbo muffler.
No matter what type of exhaust you're looking for, Heartthrob has one that will knock your socks off with outstanding performance gains and old school sound! You'll be impressed with the combination of technology and personal craftsmanship that Heartthrob will put into your exhaust!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6'6" Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6'6" Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
Available Exhaust Systems
Deep-Tone Dual System –
Split rear design that is aggressive sounding under acceleration but is moderate at cruising speeds.
4” Diesel System –
Unless noted, 4” single & dual kits include a 4” downpipe. 4” dual kits go from the 4” downpipe to 5” into a single in/dual out muffler. 409 stainless steel kits are magnetic and will be brownish in color. All diesel kits will generate a moderate sounding exhaust note.
5” Diesel System –
These kits include a 4” downpipe and are recommended for use on trucks that have modifications to create higher horsepower such as a chip, programmer, or intake.
Dual Cat-Back Truck System –
Split rear design and most kits are available with an HVS muffler for a deeper, more aggressive sounding exhaust.
Single Cat-Back Truck System –
These kits have a factory style exit behind the rear passenger tire. These are the quietest performance systems offered by Heartthrob.
Cat-Back Performance Car System –
Most performance car kits now have the HVS muffler available and some kits now have the option of Heartthrob’s Flowpack race mufflers for an even more aggressive sound.
Exhaust System Types
- Cat Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the catalytic converter to the rear bumper
- Axle Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the rear axle to the rear bumper
- Header Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the headers to the rear bumper
- Turbo Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the turbo to the rear bumper (diesel applications only)
- Downpipe Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the turbo downpipe to the rear bumper (diesel applications only)
- DPF Back Exhaust - Replaces the system from the diesel particulate filter to the rear bumper (diesel applications only)
3 Year Warranty SS / 1 Year Warranty Aluminized
A 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship is offered on aluminized exhaust kits and stainless steel systems are backed by a 3 year warranty. For additional information, please feel free to call us at 877-216-5446.
Heartthrob exhaust kits come complete with all necessary exhaust pipes, hangers, clamps, and hardware. They even give you easy to follow installation instructions. Heartthrob exhausts will fit full-size pickups, 2 & 4WD, auto and manual, and all wheel bases unless noted. For additional information or if you have any other questions, take a look at some of the installation instruction samples below or give us a call at 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.