Hella FF 1000 Driving Lamp H12273011
- On or Off Road Use: The Hella FF 1000 Lamp is designed for maximum light output in on or off-road uses on any vehicle
- Powerful H1 55 Watt bulb provides great daylight-balanced illumination for the road ahead
- Waterproof Casing: The Hella FF 1000 is made tough with a durable, waterproof outer casing that stands-up to the toughest driving situations
- Stone Shield: Included stone shield protects your lamp from thrown hazards and other impact damage
- Flexible mounting design means the FF 1000 Xenon Light mounts virtually anywhere on your vehicle
- Includes 1 Lamp, H1 bulb and ballast, stone shield, mounting bracket, professional wiring harness and a relay.
- Lamp measures 7 3/4" high x 7" wide x 4 7/8" deep
- Hella 1-year warranty
The Hella lights FF 1000 is the only lamp of this size on the market utilizing free form reflector technology. FF1000 lights feature a magnesium reflector, the same material used in formula 1 race cars and aerospace applications, the new Hella FF 1000 lamps are very durable and will withstand the most extreme conditions. Flexible mounting allows the lamps to be installed in almost any position and the included stone shield provides the necessary lens protection. Dimensions: 7 5/8"H x 6 7/16"W x 4 3/16"D. Two optional brackets are available for use with the FF1000 (sold separately). The HD steel bracket is especially useful in heavy duty installations and extreme environments. Also available is a specialty bracket designed for fitting the FF1000 with the Subaru WRX (model years 2002-03) using the vehicle's OE mounting points.
Beam patterns explained
What is the difference between driving lights, spot lights, fog lights, and flood lights?
Often referred to as fog lights, driving lights have a beam that is able to travel a longer distance, but not as wide. Driving lights perform best when used to supplement your high-beams. Or they may be aimed lower and supplement your low-beams.
Spot / Off-Road Lights
Spot lights are strictly for off-road usage due to their powerful, tight beam. Using an array of spot lights will offer more coverage by aiming them at slightly different angles.
Fog lights are generally mounted low on the vehicle such as the bumper or bumper grille. The light pattern is very wide, with a flat horizontal cutoff. When properly aimed, fog lights are the perfect complement to your low-beams. This is by far the most popular beam pattern and are installed on many vehicles from the factory - though there's always room for improvement by upgrading your existing fog lights.
Flood lights have a beam pattern that may be similar in width to a fog light, but the beam does not have a horizontal cutoff. Therefore they are also for off-road use only. As with spot lights, a mounting location high on the vehicle is ideal.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
|Outside Diameter||6.63"||Bulb - Halogen||H1-55w|
|Lens||Optically Clear Glass|
|Reflector||Die Cast Magnesium||Ballast||HL87700|
|Ballast Dim||3.50" x 3.00" x 1.50"||Ballast Cable Length||16.00"|
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
1 Year Warranty
All Hella lighting products are warranteed for workmanship and material defects for one year. Please contact RealTruck.com at 1-877-216-5446 for more information.