Husky Liners Drop Ball Mount
- Fits 2" and 2.5" receiver hitches
- Available in black powder-coated steel
- Multiple drop down options to choose from
- Hitch ball is not included
- Made in the USA - Winfield, KS
These days everyone is into making their regular, boring truck into something that stands out. A way to do this is by lifting their truck. Once you have your truck lifted how are you going to tow anything? Husky has solved this issue and now offers Husky Liners drop ball mounts.
Husky Liners drop ball mounts offers a 10 inch to 18 inch drop. They are also heavy-duty where you'll be able to tow 7,500 to 10,000 pounds of goods as long as you have a 2 inch or 2.5 inch receiver hitch. The hitch ball is not included so make sure to have one of them available for all your towing needs.
Husky Liners offers a lifetime limited warranty on these black powder-coated steel drop ball mounts, so what are you waiting for? Get a Husky Liner drop ball mount today to add to your gnarly lifted truck!
How to install Husky Liners drop ball mount:
1. Grab a soda and turn on the radio
2. Take ball mount out of the packaging
3. Install onto hitch
4. Hook up your trailer
5. Take a spin while you tow your load around town
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Husky Liners offers a limited lifetime warranty on the drop ball mounts.