Husky Liners GearBox 09231
- Designed to provide an exact fit
- Large capacity with removable dividers
- Black textured finish gives a factory appearance
- Special material is rigid with a soft, impact-resistant surface
- Made in the USA - Winfield, KS
Husky Liners GearBox storage box is a top line interior storage organizer. It was designed to fit underneath the rear seats of most full sized pickups and offers a solution for storing miscellaneous tools, paperwork, and other items. They are great for contractors, construction workers, and consultants that use their truck like an office. The best part is, the GearBox organizer stows away under the rear seat of your truck. You are now able to safely store items that would usually float around the cab of your truck, giving you next level organization.
The box is durably constructed of polyolefin, with a textured, rubberized, and durable finish for an OEM appearance. In addition, the interior offers a rubberized non-slip surface, keeping your stowed items from shifting.
Ford, Chevy, and GMC storage boxes include removable dividers and Dodge storage boxes have molded compartments to help organize your items. This is the best storage solution for any pickup truck on the market.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, Crew Cab, w/ Rear 60/40 Seat, w/o Subwoofer, Crew Cab
- 2000-2010 Ford F250 Crew Cab, w/ Rear 60/40 Seat, w/o Subwoofer, Crew Cab
- 1999-2010 Ford F350 Crew Cab, w/ Rear 60/40 Seat, w/o Subwoofer, Crew Cab
- 1999-2010 Ford F450 Regular Cab, w/o Subwoofer, Regular Cab
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: HUL-09231 Posted on
|Delivered on time. Outstanding customer service. The questions I had were answered with confidence. Fit was perfect. It appears this product will last as long as the truck|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Adding a Husky GearBox to your truck is easy enough to do right at home in your garage! Individualized instructions are included and they are simple to follow along with and read. Below are some examples of the installation instructions if you'd like to look them over. For additional information or to get a question answered, please call us any day or evening at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.