Husky Louvered Headache Rack 21230
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Proprietary finish prevents rust, even if scratched
- Louvers help keep your cab cooler
- Available in a standard Sunshade style or heavy duty Contractor style
- Tool box friendly due to width of support feet
- Easy to install on full size trucks
- Made in the USA - Winfield, KS
Don't drive up to another job site without a Husky Liners headache rack protecting your truck. Having rear cab protection can make the difference of you having a productive day or not. Unstable cargo can easily fall against your rear window, damaging your truck or causing injury to you or your passengers.
The Husky Liners headache rack offers an attractive way to add function to either your work truck, or your everyday pickup truck. These rear window guards are made from aluminum with a proprietary finish that prevents rusting, even if your headache rack is scratched! The aircraft-grade aluminum means you'll get heavy duty protection without all the added weight. Husky even offers their headache racks in 2 styles to suit your needs and style.
Mounting the Husky Liners headache rack is a breeze since the aluminum construction ensures that each rack is lightweight. Husky makes a contractor style rack and a sporty louvered model. You can also mount lights or other accessories to the contractor rack, giving you an unmatched function that will rival all competitors.
If you want to keep your cab protected, then you need to get a Husky headache rack coming today! Not only will you be pleased with the protection this American made rack offers, you'll also love how much better your truck looks with it on!
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
You should have no problems adding a Husky Liners headache rack to your truck. The Sunshade style racks all install without any drilling and the little bit of drilling required for the Contractor rack is quite simple. All the hardware you'll need is included along with easy to follow instructions. If you would like any additional information or if you have a question or two or are in need of an answer, please feel free to call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
Related Articles (1)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: HLR-21230 Posted on
|I purchased the tailgate from HUSKY to match!|