Husky Liners Kickback Mud Flaps
- Three different styles to choose from
- Available in polished stainless and matte black
- Includes stainless steel or black weights
- All installation hardware included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Winfield, KS
Husky Liners kickback mud flaps were designed for trucks with monster tires. They have an 18 gauge steel bracket that sets the mud flap back and will make room for your massive tires. These mud flaps are available with polished stainless or matte black finish with stainless steel or black weights attached.
Husky Liners kickback splash guards are made from a durable AntiSpray™ material that will help keep dirt and mud off your prized possession. These mud flaps are easy to install, but may require some drilling. You will have these installed in no time with plenty of time to take your truck for a ride and gets those mud flaps dirty.
Husky Liners offers a limited lifetime warranty on the kickback mud flaps so you know they're built to last. What are you waiting for? Get these rugged mud flaps today!
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|5 Customer Reviews|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Husky offers a lifetime limited warranty on the Husky Liners kickback mud flaps.
How to install Husky Liners Kickback mud flaps:
1. Remove from box
2. Install your sweet mud flaps (drilling may be required)
3. Take it for a joy ride
4. Kick back and admire them