Hypertech In-Line Speedometer Calibrator 730105
- Calibrates Speedometer: The Hypertech In-Line Calibration Module is capable of correcting your speedometer and odometer when using non stock tire sizes and gear ratios. Users no long have to guess their speed or actual mileage.
- Unlimited Range: Unlike programmers with speedometer correction devices, the Inline Calibrator Module has an unlimited range. Users can successfully calibrate their speedometer and odometer to work with even the largest tires and gear ratios.
- Fits Toyata/Nissan: Hypertech is offering their In-Line Calibration Tool for Nissan and Toyota trucks, a first in the market. Owners of these trucks can now dial in their speedometers to correctly read with oversized tires.
- Easy Installation: They Hypertech Inline Calibartor offers easy installation that plugs into your vehicles factory wire harness behind the dash. A USB cable and software is included for easy programming of the module.
- Doesn't Disrupt Diagnostics: Unlike some programmers, the In-Line Speedometer Calibrator will not disrupt any original equipment manufactures diagnostic or safety systems.
Hypertech is now offering its In-line Speedometer and Odometer Tire Calibration Module for late model pickup trucks including the Toyota Tundra, Nissan Titan, Nissan Frontier, and many more. Unlike other speedometer correction tools, the Inline Calibration Module is adjustable for an unlimited range of tire sizes and gear ratios. This module is perfect for customers who have vehicles with computers that don't allow for tire size and/or gear ratio correction, or for customers who want to calibrate for tire sizes outside the range of other programmers. Each Inline Calibration Module includes a USB cable and the software to needed for dialing in the tire sizes and gear ratios. Once programmed, simply connect the In-Line Speedometer Calibrator Module with the factory wiring harness behind your vehicle's dashboard. This module won't disrupt any original equipment diagnostics or safety systems.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Factory Direct Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Hypertech Power Tuning Products are warranted* against defects in materials or workmanship. Hypertech’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to the prompt correction or replacement of any defective part of the product which HYPERTECH determines to be necessary. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is to the original purchaser for as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is originally installed, providing all the information requested is furnished. You must retain a copy of your original sales invoice or receipt. Without proper documentation, a service fee will be applied. Resold units are NOT covered under this warranty.
Return Your Vehicle To Stock Tuning
BEFORE Taking Your Vehicle In For Service
If you take your vehicle to a dealer or mechanic for service, you must first remove the Hypertech Power Tuning and restore the stock programming. This is because diagnostic devices expect to find stock calibrations and will often overwrite the program if the latest stock calibration is not found in the computer’s memory. This will result in the loss of your Hypertech Power Tuning data. The Power Tuning can be easily removed to restore the stock tuning before you take your vehicle in for service, enabling the service technician to upgrade your stock calibrations. After the service is complete, you can reinstall your Hypertech Power Tuning. If you have any questions related to service issues, please call Hypertech at 901.382.8888.