Hypertech Max Energy Performance Chip 52503
- Optimizes Engine Performance
- Increase Fuel Economy
- Easy "Plug In Then Play" Set-up and Play
- Ensures Easy Shifting Being Firmer For Increased Power And Smoother For Towing
- Adjust Your Vehicles RPM, MPH
- Calibrate The Speedometer
- Easy Online Updates
- Read And Clean Out Diagnostic Codes
- Equipped To Control The Cooling Fan
Can you say squeeze me? Here let's say it together, "Squeeze me!" I bet you are curious of why we're doing this. Well "squeeze me" is what your engine is screaming every time you jump into the cab. Get a Max Energy Power performance chip from Hypertech and start squeezing all available engine energy today!
The Hypertech Max Energy performance chip is designed to pull out every ounce of energy from a fuel molecule, ensuring a higher performing engine and better fuel economy. They not only offer additional power but also optimize transmission shifting. There are 2 optimized programs for gas powered engines and 3 for diesel, giving you many tuning options to choose from.
If you are a truck guy who's replaced small factory tires for larger custom tires, you know your rigs speedometer won't read correctly. But the Max Energy performance chip will allow you to program your speedometer to the correct setting. Hypertech has thought of everything when designing this chip, giving you the ability to raise your vehicle's top speed rating.
If you want to maximize driving performance, the Max Energy performance chip will induce a shifting tension increase. And when towing, this chip ensures less transmission slippage as well as stable oil temperatures.
Hypertech Max Energy performance chips are simply amazing. They offer online updates at a click of a mouse as well as allowing you to check and read diagnostic codes. Get your car or truck one of these performance chips today and don't expect anything less than the best.
- 2006-2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L L6 Cummins | 176 HP 289 LB/FT
- 2007-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L L6 Cummins | 129 HP 223 LB/FT
- 2006-2007 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L L6 Cummins | 176 HP 289 LB/FT
- 2007-2009 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L L6 Cummins | 129 HP 223 LB/FT
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Max Energy Power Programmer takes only minutes for installation. To get started, locate the OBD2 port under the dash of your vehicle and connect the data cord between the port and your programmer. Once the programmer is connected to the port simply follow the directions as the programmer walks you through the installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.