Hypertech Max Energy Tuner 52502
- DYNO tested to increase horsepower and torque
- Setting for increased fuel economy
- Easy setup and installation
- Ensures easy shifting being firmer for increased power and smoother for towing
- Adjust your vehicle's RPM and speed limits
- Calibrate the speedometer after installing large tires
- Easy online updates
- Read and clear out diagnostic codes
Hypertech Max Energy programmers are designed to maximize your gas our diesel truck's engine, while also allowing for the customization of other shift points, speedometer, throttle response, and much more.
The Hypertech Max Energy programmer is designed to pull out every ounce of energy from a fuel molecule, ensuring a higher performing engine and better fuel economy. They not only offer additional power but also optimize transmission shifting. There are two optimized programs for gas powered engines and three for diesel, giving you many tuning options to choose from.
If you are a truck guy who's replaced small factory tires for larger custom tires, you know your rigs speedometer won't read correctly. But the Max Energy tuner will allow you to program your speedometer to the correct setting. Hypertech has thought of everything when designing this programmer, giving you the ability to raise your vehicle's top speed rating.
If you want to maximize driving performance, the Max Energy power programmer will induce a shifting tension increase. And when towing, this chip ensures less transmission slippage as well as stable oil temperatures.
Hypertech Max Energy programmers are simply amazing. They offer online updates at a click of a mouse as well as allowing you to check and read diagnostic codes. Get your car or truck one of these engine tuners today and don't expect anything less than the best.
- 2003-2004 Dodge Ram 2500 +174 HP 285 LB/FT, 5.9L L6 Cummins
- (2005) Dodge Ram 2500 +176 HP 289 LB/FT, 5.9L L6 Cummins
- 2003-2004 Dodge Ram 3500 +174 HP 285 LB/FT, 5.9L L6 Cummins
- (2005) Dodge Ram 3500 +176 HP 289 LB/FT, 5.9L L6 Cummins
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Max Energy Power Programmer takes only minutes for installation. To get started, locate the OBD2 port under the dash of your vehicle and connect the data cord between the port and your programmer. Once the programmer is connected to the port simply follow the directions as the programmer walks you through the installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.