Icon VS 2.0 Aluminum Series Reservoir Shocks
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Features a Nitrogen charged monotube with remote reservoir
- One-piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE type fitment
- Application specific reservoir mounting hardware
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for heat dissipation
- High-tech appearance and corrosion resistance
- Many feature a Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable and revalveable
- Sold individually
- Made in the USA - Riverside, CA
Icon VS 2.0 Aluminum Series reservoir shocks are the ultimate shock upgrade for your truck. These shocks are vehicle specific and are perfect for everyday street drivers and weekend off-roaders.
Icon VS 2.0 Aluminum Series reservoir shocks feature a nitrogen charged monotube design with a remote reservoir. Icon uses premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension dampening along a wide temperature range. Each shock has a one piece linear piston design with vehicle specific valving. These shocks are constructed with a 5/8" chrome plated and hardened steel shaft, 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals, polyurethane bushing, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems. Ionic VS 2.0 reservoir shocks offer OE factory type fitment.
Improve your on and off road performance with Icon VS 2.0 Aluminum Series reservoir shocks. These shocks offer a high-tech appearance and resist corrosion and pitting. Each shock is 100% rebuidable and revalvable.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Install your set of Icon VS 2.0 Aluminum Series reservoir shocks at home by following the installation guide. These shocks are designed for OE factory type fitment and come with application specific reservoir mounting hardware.