Icon VS 3.0 Coilover Shocks 95000
- Adjustable coilover 3.0 OEM replacement shock with remote reservoir
- Internal hydraulic bump zone made for maximum G-out control in the last 40% of travel
- Adjustable high resolution compression adjuster
- Direct bolt in OEM location and reservoir position for heat dissipation and protection
- CNC honed and hard anodized Nitrogen charged 6063-T832 aluminum 10” remote reservoir
- Adjustable ride height form 1 – 3.5” of lift
- Icon engineered Eiback 3 5/8” ID chrome silicon steel springs
- Multi stage cad plated finish with polished and anodized top cap and rod ends
- Com 12 PTFE lined bearing for increased strength and durability
- Oversized 1” CNC machined shock shafts
- Extended droop travel
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA - Riverside, CA
Icon VS 3.0 coilover shocks are high quality adjustable shocks made for the true off-road enthusiast. These shocks are sold in pairs and feature a direct bolt in OEM location and reservoir positon for heat dissipation and protection.
Icon 3.0 coilover shocks start with a 3" main piston that offers digressive rebound and flutter stack compression. For additional control, Icon added an internal hydraulic system that produces extreme forces that are required in the last 40% of travel to achieve maximum bottom out control. These features produce great control, response, and improve your ride performance. This shock comes with an adjustable compression adjustment valve that offers 10 high resolution settings that adjust from soft to firm.
Upgrade your shocks with a pair of Icon VS 3.0 coilover shocks. High quality shocks built to give you outstanding control, response, and performance.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Install your set of Icon VS 3.0 coilover shocks at home by following the installation guide.