Injen IS Cold Air Intake IS2032P
- Dyno Proven Gains: Injen IS air intakes are engineered and application specific to produce DYNO PROVEN RESULTS, NOT HYPE. Dyno-Tuned for peak performance gains.
- Easy Bolt On Installation: Comes complete with intake system, filter, stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses, rubber “vibra-mount” system cushions against engine torque and and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation. Tig-welded ports and brackets with stainless steel clamps.
- 6061 Aluminum Aerospace Alloy: Made from premium aerospace grade T-6061 billet aluminum, which is know for its high strength yet light weight and its excellent corrosion resistant properties.
- Performance Air Filter: Reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack.
- Carb Approved or Carb Pending Status: Every IS intake system has either approved by the California Air Resource Board or is pending approval.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: The complete intake system and filter are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA - Pomona, CA
The Injen Technology IS Air Intakes are a traditional intake system designed for sport compact vehicles to fit in the stock location of the factory air-box system. Injen IS air intakes are built from 6061, T-6 aluminum alloy to ensure a light and long-lasting intake. Every IS intake is certified or pending by the California Air Resource Board and backed by Injen Technology's limited lifetime warranty.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Injen Technology offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser against defects in material and workmanship on all intake systems excluding the filter element. Injen Technology will replace at no charge, any intake pipe considered by Injen Technology to be defective. The warranty is void if the warranty card is not returned to Injen Technology within the first 30 days of purchase. Any and all warranty coverage is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part only, at Injen Technology.s discretion. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages, nor does it cover the cost of installation or removal of the defective part or its replacement.