Injen Cold Air Intake PF7051P
- Mega Ram (MR) Technology: Injen spent years developing the MR Technology. This high tech tuning process allows Injen to fine tune the diameter and length of the intake tube for the greatest horse power and torque gains.
- Custom Tuned: The world's first custom tuned cold air intake that is specifically tuned for the drive train of each specific year, make and model. The intake tube is made of aerospace grade, anti-corrosive, light weight T-6 aluminum that is fine tuned for the specific vehicle.
- Premium Air Filter: Injen designed the first urethane filter with a built in velocity stack for added performance.
- Easy Installation: The Injen Power Flow Intakes offer an easy at home bolt on installation.
- Maximum Performance: The state of the art design of the Injen Power Flow intake delivers powerful acceleration, lightning fast throttle response and consistent power gains throughout the entire RPM range.
- Inline Calibration: Controls the air speed and releases it through the mass air flow sensor at precisely calculated intervals.
- Lifetime Warranty: Injen Technology backs their tube and filter with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Power Box Heat Shield: If your specific vehicle will perform better with a heat shield, then it is included in the kit. If the power box heat shield would reduce power or cannot fit in your specific application, then it is not included.)
- Made in the USA - Pomona, CA
For more engine horse power and torque, there is nothing better than the Injen Power-Flow performance air intakes. The Injen technology Power Flow air intake systems are specifically designed for performance pickup trucks and SUVs. Injen has engineered the Power-Flow air intakes to the highest standards by utilizing the best technology available. The Power-Flow intakes use Injen's own patent pending MR Technology makes the Power Flow series intake system the world's first tuned intake system on the market! The Injen Powerflow intake system assures you the highest horsepower and torque gains, within the safe factory air/fuel ratio limits.
Order NotesIf your specific vehicle performs better with a power heat box, then it is also included in the kit. If the heat box reduces power or cannot fit in your specific application, then it is not included. View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2005 Cadillac Escalade, 5.3L V8
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade, 6.0L V8
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche, 5.3L V8
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 4.8L V8
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5.3L V8
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 6.0L V8
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 4.8L V8
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 5.3L V8
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 6.0L V8
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6.0L V8
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6.0L V8
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6.0L V8
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6.0L V8
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban, 5.3L V8
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban, 6.0L V8
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe, 4.8L V8
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe, 5.3L V8
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 4.8L V8
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 5.3L V8
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 6.0L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 4.8L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 5.3L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 6.0L V8
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 6.0L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6.0L V8
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 6.0L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6.0L V8
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon, 5.3L V8
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon, 6.0L V8
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL, 5.3L V8
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL, 6.0L V8
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Injen Power Flow air intakes are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.