Injen SP Air Intake System SP1726BLK
- MR (Mega Ram) Technology: Revolutionizing the intake performance market one application at a time, our patent pending MR Technology Process is leading the way. With so many late models cars utilizing the best in technology, making safe, reliable power gains is a concern. These late model vehicles have very sensitive factory a/f ratios, MR Technology will not only allow the intake to be tuned within that factory ratio, but will optimize horsepower and torque gains all around. Through a step down process, MR Technology will regulate the airflow at certain strategic points, ultimately controlling the rate and density. By doing so, the MR Technology process tunes the intake system to avoid the necessity of calibrating MAF sensors. Overall, the MR Technology process was developed in order to compensate for the vast change in technology and the need for safe, reliable performance products.
- T-6061 Billet Aluminum: Made from premium aerospace grade T-6061 billet aluminum, which is know for its high strength yet light weight and its excellent corrosion resistant properties.
- 2 Finishes: Available in Black Powder Coat or Polished Aluminum Finishes
- Bolt On Installation: Comes complete with intake system, filter, stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses, rubber “vibra-mount” system cushions against engine torque and and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation.
- Dyno Proven: Injen Technology performance pieces are highly engineered and application specific to produce DYNO PROVEN RESULTS, NOT HYPE.
- Performance Air Filter: Reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: The complete intake system and filter are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA - Pomona, CA
The Injen SP air intakes are the world's first air intake that is tuned to match your engine and drivetrain to optimize performance. Injen has used their MR technology to safely get you the biggest gains in power and torque, without exceeding the safe air/fuel ratio set by the factory. The MR technology works for both normal cold air intakes and short ram style intakes. The SP air intakes from Injen are backed by a lifetime warranty.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Injen Technology offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser against defects in material and workmanship on all intake systems excluding the filter element. Injen Technology will replace at no charge, any intake pipe considered by Injen Technology to be defective. The warranty is void if the warranty card is not returned to Injen Technology within the first 30 days of purchase. Any and all warranty coverage is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part only, at Injen Technology.s discretion. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages, nor does it cover the cost of installation or removal of the defective part or its replacement.