Injen X-Pedal Pro Throttle Sensitivity Controller
- The built-in high speed processor greatly improves throttle signal
- Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
- ECO Mode: 7 levels, suitable for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
- Anti-skid function allows your vehicle to launch on lower friction surfaces with ease
- Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
- DAC (Digital to Analog Convert) - Digital signal output provides 1000 times/sec processing speed
The X-Pedal Pro is a simple plug-in module, which requires less than 5 minutes to install and delivers immediate, customized performance for your vehicle. Specifically, the X-Pedal Pro controls the throttle signals going into your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit), so that your vehicle instantly responds faster and accelerates swifter... or slower and more economically. The choice is yours.
Most vehicles today have replaced the older, traditional throttle cable with more modern ECU (engine Control Unit). What the aforementioned ECU does is, it translates the force of your foot on the accelerator pedal into electronic signals, which then tell the ETC ( Electronic Throttle Control) how much power to deliver to the wheels. This is also called a "Drive-By-Wire" system. The X-Pedal Pro customizes this signal and offers multiple levels of control from 9 levels of Sport Mode and 7 levels of Economy Mode.
You can install the X-Pedal Pro in a matter of minutes. It is a plug and play installation that doesn't require any cutting or drilling. The throttle booster will not interfere with your vehicle's electronics or any other performance mods you have on your vehicle.